#112 ; New York

New York City, a place where I dreamt to go.
I think I am a super random person, a highly random one especially. You know yesterday I was totally dreaming about going New York. Photobucket Hey, don't ask me why! Just got this urge to go New York City. Maybe I got hooked to CSI ; New York? No idea but I am really tempted to go New York. Well, I have no clues how long is the flight from Singapore to New York but it's my dream. I wanna go European countries or all those British countries. Been to Australia before but never have the chance to go further. Yeah, jetlag is a definite but really, I wanna experience a lifetime. Photobucket But I know my Bboy♥ is highly nono to it cos of his experiences in Germany. Ohmygawd! I totally wanna go New York. Well, not sure what attracted me that much but probably, I watched a lot of english dramas ! Photobucket I know I fall in love with New York quite a lot ! I know I am weird but the skyline of New York is too beautiful and magnificent for someone like me. Call me nuts or crazy, I am okay with it. But sometimes it's like a dream for me~ Oh well. I think I am so silly but still, this is me! H3h3h3h3. Well if you still don't believe me, go google and search "New York Skyline". Enjoy the beautiful view!

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Toh Big One

#147 ; ラブ★コン